Nov 19, 2019 | 7:00 PM | Tuesday
For the first time ever in cutting-edge LED 3D, experience America’s most breathtaking natural wonders and bustling cities, accompanied live by classical and contemporary compositions with the Utah Symphony.
• Go on a journey through 28 of America’s most breathtaking national parks and eleven of our most exciting cities.
• Experience the wonder of watching the sunrise over the Grand Canyon while listening to Grofé’s Grand Canyon Suite and flying over the Appalachian Mountains as the Utah Symphony performs Copland’s Appalachian Spring.
• Continue your journey into our nation’s vibrant cities as tenor Adam Fisher and the orchestra perform “New York, New York” as you walk through New York’s Times Square, “Viva Las Vegas” as you experience the thrill and lights of Las Vegas, and “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” as you stroll across the Golden Gate Bridge.
• Commemorate the 100th anniversary of President Woodrow Wilson establishing Zion National Park on November 19, 1919.
TICKETS GO ON SALE JULY 25, 2019 at 10 AM
3D glasses will be handed out before you enter the concert hall.
Signature performance. No discounts are available.
• Purchase coloring books with artwork from a local artist representing America’s Wonders from the Gift Shop.
Premier Event Photos
Upcoming Events at Utah Symphony
Rhapsody in Blue
at Utah Symphony
Re-introduce yourself to one of America’s greatest and most unique musical voices and remember why you love just about everything he ever said with it.
Celtic Woman: The Best of Christmas with the Utah Symphony
at Utah Symphony
Multi-platinum international music sensation Celtic Woman celebrates the holiday season with its eighth annual “Symphony Tour.”